Mobile Laundry Detroit Terms of Service Hours of operation & service detail
1. Mobile Laundry Detroit is a contactless service. We do not enter homes under any circumstances.
2. Pickups & Drops Off are scheduled between the window 4-7pm , Mon-Fri & Saturday during flex hours.
2a. Any appointments outside of those hours are scheduled directly with operations manager. Contact MobileLaundryDetroit@gmail.com to inquire.
3. Our team will contact you on contact methods provided during initial intake, when we are in route, and once picked up. We asked that clothes are in agreed upon designated area at time of pick up. If clothes are not at designated area, we will attempt to contact you.
3a. Reminder communication may be sent up to the day of.
4.. Saturday is the only day we offer same day service. If scheduled before 1:00 pm 6 or less loads. This has to be scheduled ahead of time. Same day cannot be guaranteed for rescheduled appointments.
5. We will text when we are in route, confirm loads received and will send a picture of the order once dropped off.
5a. In order to have a scheduled drop off, orders must be paid in full. See Payment details below.
6. Our goal is to meet time commitments for pick up and drop around, however, in the case of inclement weather and/or hazardous driving conditions we will notify you immediately and may need to adjust ETA.
7. At the time of pick up we allot 5 mins wait to obtain order. If order is not received within that window we will leave the property. We allow 1 free reschedule without deposit.
8. In most orders cleaning solutions are provided, however client's can provide their own cleaning solutions and dryer sheet if the preferred.
9. To ensure we provide the best quality of service, we do separate your whites/lights from your darks. We did not recommend washing clothing together.
10. If found items are damage prior to wash, we will let you know.
11. Avoid sending clothes with any hazardous chemicals. We have the right to not service some items.
12. At the time of drop off we will contact you prior, to advise of projected ETA.
13. Unless instructed otherwise, drop off will be designated area as pick up.
14. Though we do our best, Mobile Laundry Detroit team is not required to ensure the order at drop off is secured from items being tampered with; stolen; or shield from impeding weather conditions.
15. We ask that at the time of arrival that the pathway to obtain and drop off under is clear (e.g. snow & ice removal, dogs secured). At any time where a driver feels unsafe, we will cancel order. Mobile Laundry Detroit reserves the right to discontinue service. Deposits are underfunded.
1. Total cost include transportation fee, labor cost, material cost and most cases general cleaning solutions.
2. Our drivers do not carry cash or handle any cash transactions.
3. Starting Price for 1 load is $35.
4. 1 load equates between 1-13 lbs. We recommend not sending anything less than 13lbs.
5. All size comforters/ blankets equates to 1 load.
5. Deposit is to secure pick up and will be applied to your final balance. Deposits are non-refundable.
6. Clothes will be access after pick up, and the final invoice will be sent.
7. Mobile Laundry Detroit reserves the right to not complete or schedule drop off until invoice is paid in full.
8. A $10 holding fee will be applied every 48 hours to invoice if final invoice is not paid in full within 48 hours of submission.
9. If final invoice is not paid within 30 days of pick up, and/or other arrangements has not been made to satisfy payment, order will be considered abandoned and donated.
10. We allow up to 7 days after service has been provided to dispute a service. If deemed at fault, Mobile Laundry Detroit will offer a credit towards next service.
1. Mobile Laundry Detroit current business hours will always be listed on homepage.
2. To contact Mobile Laundry Detroit email firstname.lastname@example.org . This is the preferred method.
3. Business Line is 734 743 1434- available for calls and text Mon- Saturday 7:00am- 7:00pm EST.
4. You may also send direct message to Instagram page Mobile_Laundry_Detroit .
5. Please allow up to 24 hours for a team member to respond through any platform.
-Mobile Laundry Detroit Team